The current COVID-19 pandemic is of concern, for your family, Kellye’s family, and the patients she sees before and after you. Milk&Mom, LLC is actively monitoring the pandemic and is working to ensure the safety of every client seen. Milk&Mom offers the option to switch your appointment to virtual at anytime and without financial penalty.
- Milk&Mom cleans and sanitizes all equipment before and after use.
- Milk&Mom washes hands, uses sanitizer, and wears gloves at all times.
- Milk&Mom wears a mask during visits.
- Milk&Mom will sit at a distance when possible.
- Milk&Mom self-screens prior to visits and will reschedule if necessary.
- Milk&Mom allows last minute change to virtual appointment when onset of symptoms or exposure occurs.
Breastmilk is a benefit to your infant providing vital antibodies that help protect your infant. For more information about COVID-19 and breastfeeding please see: Academy of Breastfeeding medicine COVID-19 Statement